Friday, February 18, 2011

Finding my heART again

I can't even begin to express the joy and healing that I have discovered since picking up my art again.  It has been 20 years since I have done any real art and I didn't even realize how much I had missed it.  I am loving what I am discovering about myself and about God.  Many of my pieces are from pictures I get while spending time with my Daddy. I am going to give the whole blog thing a try so I can journal my journey.  Since painting again I have found myself dreaming again.  This blog might  just be here for my personal benefit but I am sharing it anyway.  I do pray that it will be encouraging and maybe even encourage you too to find your heART again.

1 comment:

  1. Lanie, this is sooo wonderful! I love seeing what you create, and hearing about your heart conversations with God. I love that you are finding healing, my friend! You are a wonderful artist and a phenomenal woman. I miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete