Saturday, February 19, 2011

Journal entries ispired from messages heard at my church.

After the horrible experience from our last church finding a church like Mosaic has been a true blessing. The following were all birthed from messages from Mosaic.  It was actually one of Naeem's that got me thinking about picking up my art again.  Thanks Naeem.

This was the painting that came from THE message that got me thinking I should start painting again. It says "My name is written on the palms of His hands!  The very same hands that created the universe, holds each star and knows them by name.  The same hands that formed me. The same hands that broke bread and provided for multitudes, brought sight to the blind and held the face of a woman full of shame.  The same hands that hold each tear I shed.  The very same scarred hands that say "Oh how I love you"

Press On
Relationships
Thrive

Church



No comments:

Post a Comment