Friday, February 18, 2011

Some of my journal entries so far.

 Bloom again was done during a snow day we had.
Simple childlike faith

I am chosen and dearly loved
 I am chosen and dearly loved was done for an e-course I am taking over at Willowing  Tam's heart is so giving, gentle and full of sincere love for others.  I love to listen to her as much as I do watching and learning from her. OMG, I just realized that dearly is missing its "r".  hmmm...now the question is whether I leave it like that or change it?

This is the cover of my journal.  It says "A visual conversation with my Abba"


Pick me!!!
This piece is homework I did for my counselor. I found it easier to do in the form of art than writing or telling her. 

3 comments:

  1. you're very creative, so glad God has led you to pick up your art again and create for Him and your pleasure. welcome to blogville. love your journal cover, well all that's posted, great color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very beautiful! I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great inspirational pieces. Beautiful art and beautiful messages. My favorite is "When you let go of what is in your hand, God can give you what is in his."

    ReplyDelete